- In view of our good co-operation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.
鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。 - As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $50,000 for 1,000 pairs of leather shoes.
为了表示友谊,我们接受1000双皮鞋为50000美元的价格。 - It seems there is nothing more I can do but accept this price.
看来我也只好接受这个价格了。 - How about meeting each other half way, and each of us makes a further concession so that business can be concluded.
能不能互相作出让步,各方再让一半,生意就能成交了? - I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我想为了做成这笔交易,我们双方应该达成一项折衷的办法。 - Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
如果各方都作一些让步,生意是完全可以成交的。 - If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样的话,我们也只好同意你们的支付条件。 - We'd like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
作为让步,我们可以将原报价降低一些。 - We may consider making some concessions in our price.
在价格上,我们可以考虑作一些让步。 - In order to encourage business, we are prepared to make a reduction.
为了促销,我们准备减价。 - We found we could make a step further provided the quantity would be no less than one million tons.
我方认为只要量不少于100万吨,价格方面,我们可以再让一步。 - To show our sincerity, we are prepared to make you a special concession of 6%.
为了表示我们的诚意,我方将给你方6%的特殊折扣。 - After serious consideration, we can accept your counterbid.
经过认真的考虑,我方可以接受你们的还盘。 - Considering your substantial order, we can give you this exceptional treatment.
考虑到你们订购的数量比较大,我方可以给你们这一破格的待遇。 - Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.
既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至 5 美元。 - We are pleased to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的 7% 的折扣。 - To get business underway, we agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了促成这笔生意,我们同意将它作为一个特例来处理。 - We are prepared to reduce the price to $7.21.
我方准备把价格降到 7.21 美元。 - 10% is out of the question, but we are prepared to offer you 8%.
10% 是不可能的,但我们准备给你们 8% 的优惠。 - As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。