Agree... to disagree.
你说得对,但我不敢苟同。
Anyone could be anything.
任何人都有无限可能。/心之所向,皆可抵达。
Apology isn’t erasing the past, but moving forward with remorse.
道歉不是擦掉过去,而是带着愧疚走向未来。
Best partners: I understand your persistence, you trust my cunning.
最好的搭档是:我懂你的坚持,你信我的狡黠。
- 拓展学习:小词详解 | cunning
Birds don’t just fly, they fall down and get up.
鸟儿难免折翼落地,但总会重新振翅飞起。
Don’t let prejudice be the wall between you and the world.
别让偏见成为你和世界之间的墙。
Good relationships aren’t about ‘always agreeing’, but ‘standing together despite differences’.
好的关系从不是“永远一致”,而是“明知不同仍愿并肩”。
Growth is accepting your ‘imperfection’ and others’ ‘difference’.
所谓成长就是,接受自己的“不完美”,也接纳别人的“不一样”。
I wanna try even though I could fail.
即便可能失败,我也想试一试。
If a lonely country bunny and a shifty small-time criminal fox can ignore their vast differences and solve bias and stereotype forever, then maybe we can all embrace our differences and be better—together.
如果一只孤独的乡下兔子和一只狡猾的街头狐狸都能抛开巨大差异,彻底打破偏见与刻板印象,那或许我们所有人都能接纳不同,共同变得更优秀。
If we just try to understand one another, we would see that our differences don’t really make any difference. It is precisely these differences that make me who I am, you who you are, and even make us stronger.
只要我们试着去理解彼此,就会发现,我们的差异其实无关紧要。正是这些不一样,让我是我、你是你,甚至让我们更强大。
It’s not about how badly you want something. It’s about what you are capable of!
光有志向不够,重要的是能力。/渴求多热烈无用,本事才是底气。
Jokes are a classic defense mechanism for someone with a traumatic childhood.
开玩笑是有童年创伤的人最典型的防御机制。
Just remember the first rule of partnerships. You can be right, or you can be happy.
只要记住合伙的第一原则:你要么争对错,要么求开心。
Kindness alone isn’t enough; courage to break injustice matters.
光有善良不够,还要有打破不公的勇气。
Life’s complexity isn’t ‘black or white’, but ‘I understand your gray’.
生活的复杂从不是“非黑即白”,而是“我懂你的灰”。
Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you.
审视内心,认识到改变始于自己。/观照内心,改变由己而起。
Maybe we didn’t see that what makes me me.
或许我们之前都没明白,是什么造就了现在的自己。
No one else matter more in the world than you do, either.
这个世界上,对我来说你最重要。
Nobody learns without getting it wrong.
不经历失败哪能成长。/想靠近蓝天就得不怕坠落受伤。
Only reason we are here is to celebrate in a place where anyone can be anything.
我们齐聚于此,只为在这片万物皆可成就的天地纵情欢庆。
Partnership is the cornerstone of success.
伙伴是成功的基石。
Rules should protect the weak, not shut them out.
规则该保护弱者,而非把他们挡在门外。
She wanted to make the city a place where all animals felt welcome.
她希望这座城市能让所有动物有归属感。
Take it easy, good things are worth waiting for.
别着急,美好的东西值得等待。
The world is what it is, Carrots. And sometimes being a hero just doesn’t make a difference.
世界本就如此,小萝卜头。有时候当英雄也改变不了什么。
They never want me to put the weight of the world on my shoulders, because I don’t have any shoulders.
他们绝不会把全世界的重担都压在我肩上,要知道蛇可没肩膀。
We all wear the ‘unliked’ label, but still can shine bright.
我们都戴着“不受喜欢”的标签,但依然能够发光发亮。
Why should mammals’ rules apply to everyone?
凭什么哺乳动物的规则,要套在所有人身上?
You are the only partner I would ever want, because you’re my fluffle.
你是我唯一想要的搭档,因为你是我的港湾(兔子窝)。
You can be right, or you can be happy.
讲理赢一时,糊涂赢一世。
You can hate my label, but not deny my worth.
你可以讨厌我的标签,但不能否定我的价值。
You’re my back.
你是我的后盾。
You’re the only one in my life who ever believed in me, even when I don’t even believe in myself.
你是我生命中唯一始终相信我的人,即便在我连自己都不相信自己的时候。
Zootopia’s beauty is letting every ‘difference’ survive.
动物城的美好就在于,每个“不一样”都得以存在。