All it’s cracked up to be
As good as claims or reputation would suggest
- This new radio station's not all it's cracked up to be.
Deliver the goods（同come up with the goods）
Provide what is expected
- What they promise sounds impressive enough - let's see if they deliver the goods.
In the pipeline
Being prepared for the marketplace, being worked on
- The theatre company has several new productions in the pipeline for next season.
Out the door
With everything included (said of a price)
- That car will cost you $8,600 out the door.
Price yourself out of the market
Try to sell goods or services at such a high price that nobody buys them
- If you don't accept a lower profit, you'll price yourself right out of the market.
Sell (someone) a bill of goods
Trick someone; be deceptive
- She tried to sell me a bill of goods, but I wouldn't listen to her.
An attractive feature of something for sale
- Its best selling point is the price - it's the cheapest on the market.
Sold on (something)
very enthusiastic about something
- You know, I wasn't sold on this trip in the beginning.
Tender loving care
- What he needs now is just rest and a lot of TLC.