英 [ɪnˈdɪɡnənt] 美 [ɪnˈdɪɡnənt]
- He became very indignant when it was suggested he had made a mistake.
英 [ˈbrɪsl] 美 [ˈbrɪsl]
- His lies made her bristle with rage.
英 [dɪsˈɡrʌntld] 美 [dɪsˈɡrʌntld]
- Disgruntled employees recently called for his resignation.
英 [ɪnˈsenst] 美 [ɪnˈsenst]
- We are incensed at the government's heavy-handed economic policies.
英 [piːv] 美 [piːv]
- She was in a peeve over it.
英 [piːkt] 美 [piːkt]
- Granny was astounded and a little piqued, I think, because it had all been arranged without her knowledge.
英 [aɪˈreɪt] 美 [aɪˈreɪt]
- The owner was so irate he almost threw me out of the place.
英 [ˈfjʊəriəs] 美 [ˈfjʊriəs]
- She smiled, but privately she was furious.
延伸阅读：小词详解 | furious
英 [rɒθ] 美 [ræθ]
- He incurred the wrath of the authorities in speaking out against government injustices.