英语笑话 | 你有没有在夜里溜到那个寡妇的卧室里去?

Two IRS agents were traveling through a rural area when their car broke down.
两名国税局特工在穿越一个乡村地区时,他们的汽车抛锚了。

They walked to a nearby mansion and knocked on the door.
他们走到附近的一处宅邸,敲响了门。

A beautiful widow answered and said they were welcome to spend the night while her hired hands worked on the car.
一位美丽的寡妇打开了门,说欢迎他们在她雇来的帮手修理汽车的同时过夜。

Months later one of the agents received a package of legal documents.
几个月后,一名特工收到了一包法律文件。

After surveying the contents, he quickly called the other agent.
检查完内容后,他赶紧给另一位特工打电话。

“When we were up in the country,” the first agent asked, “did you slip away in the night and go to that widow’s bedroom?”
“我们在乡下的时候,”第一个探员问道,“你有没有在夜里溜到那个寡妇的卧室里去?”

“Yes,” the second agent admitted.
“是的,”第二个特工承认。

“Did you use my name?”
“你用过我的名字吗?”

“Why, yes, but how’d you find out?”
“为什么,是的,但是你是怎么发现的?”

“She died and left me her estate.”
“她死了,把她的房产留给了我。”