- Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.
你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量。 - Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
我们的价格处于合理的水平。 - Our products are modestly priced.
我们产品的价格适中。 - This is the best price we can give you.
这是我报给你的最优价格 - The price has been reduced to the limit.
价格已经下降到临界点。 - Our price is already on its lowest level.
我们的价格已经是地板价了。 - There is little scope for further reducing the price.
已经没有进一步降价的空间了。 - Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.
考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了 - We can not make any further discounts.
我们不能再有任何的折扣了。 - This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any concessions.
这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步。 - Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.
不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价 - We can’t make any allowance for this lot.
我们不能再做任何让步。 - This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.
这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价。 - I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
恐怕没有再议价的空间了。 - This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣。 - The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.
恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的。 - The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.
我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了。 - We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.
非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求。 - We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.
我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意。 - It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.
的确很难回复你降价的要求。 - I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.
与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的。 - I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了。 - What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.
我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧。 - If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.
如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的。 - The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found it very competitive.
我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的。 - Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.
我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰。 - The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.
当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润。 - Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.
我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题 - Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.
你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小。 - If you increase your initial order to 3,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300$ per unit.
如果你将订单增加到3000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300美金。 - If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.
如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣。 - The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%。 - There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.
你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质。 - If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.
如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了。 - Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.
你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格。 - We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.
根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单。 - Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.
我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售。 - We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.
我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高。 - We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.
我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势。 - We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.
由于你方出价比我们成本低得多,我们不能接受订货。