区别辨析 become of, come of, disappear to, get to 与 go to

 (1) become of意为“……发生什么情况;……怎么啦”,所发生之事常是不好的事,用what, whatever作主语。

  • What will become of the children now that their parents are dead?
    现在父母死了,这些孩子将怎么办?
  • I don't know what will become of the boy if he keeps failing his examinations.
    如果这男孩老是考不及格,不知他将来会怎么样。
  • Whatever became of that large suitcase we had? Did we give it to a friend?
    我们那个大衣箱到底怎么着了?是不是把它给一个朋友了?

 (2) come of可以表示“……(会)发生什么情况;……出什么事;……怎么啦;……有什么结果;是……造成的”,多用what作主语。

  • What has come of my blue bag?
    我的蓝包怎么了?
  • Who knows what will come of your behavior?
    谁知道你的行为会有什么结果?
  • Of idleness comes no goodness.
    懒惰是不会有好结果的。
  • I don't know if any good will come of our elaborate plans.
    不知道我们详尽周密的计划会不会有好结果。

 (3) disappear to表示“动身前往……;被拿到(哪儿去了?)”,在表示后者时,常与where等疑问词连用。

  • If the police are chasing us, we'd better disappear to Tokyo.
    如果警察追踪我们,我们最好动身前往东京。
  • Where can my blue bag have disappeared to ?
    我的蓝包哪儿去了?

 (4) get to可以表示“到(某个地方);被拿到(哪里去了)”。

  • Where did you get to ? I've been looking for you everywhere.
    你到哪儿去了?我在到处找你。
  • I don't know where my watch has got to , and I think it must have been stolen.
    不知道我的表哪儿去了,我想肯定是被偷走了。

 (5) go to也可表示“到(哪儿去了)”,常用于疑问句或间接疑问句。

  • Where's my bike gone to ? I can't see it anywhere. Can it have been stolen?
    我的自行车哪儿去了?我哪里都找不着,会不会被偷了?