英语美文 | A Summer Day 夏日
三十年前的一天,马赛躺在烈日之下。在法国南部,八月炎热的日子里赤日当空,在那时以前或以后都不是什么罕见的事。
三十年前的一天,马赛躺在烈日之下。在法国南部,八月炎热的日子里赤日当空,在那时以前或以后都不是什么罕见的事。
Your constructed notes going out of the throat
你构思的音符,在喉口翻涌,
But now I often wish the night
Had borne my breath away I
可现在我却常常希望,
黑夜能使我安息长眠!
Fierce colours fled about the branches,
强烈的色泽逃离枝丫,
Enveloping the ragged leaves unseen and strewn.
裹起凋零撒落的叶子,视而不见。
My tears are like the quiet drift
我的眼泪仿佛花瓣的飘零
既然书籍有不同的门类,如小说、传记、诗歌等,我们就应该把它们区分开来,并从每种书中汲取它应当给我们提供的正确的东西,这话说起来固然容易,然而,很少有人要求从书籍中得到它们所能提供的东西。
Night has fallen over the country. Through the trees rises the red moon, and the stars are scarcely seen. In the vast shadow of night the coolness and the dews descend.
夜幕已笼罩着乡间。一轮红月正从树林后面冉冉升起,天上几乎看不到星星。在这苍茫的夜色中,寒气与露水降下来了。
Calm and strange is this evening hour in the forest,
寂静又陌生,此刻林中的夜晚,
The first thief, who had contrived to meet him full- face, said, "My good old man, whither are you leading this dog?"
第一个贼设法从他正面迎上去,跟他说:"好心的老人,您牵着这条狗上哪儿去呀?"
With many an alluring dance,
让很多诱人的舞蹈
穿过云端的大门,透过露珠的纱幕,一直通向令人敬畏的永恒世界--那就是天国,在那儿朵朵飘过的云彩实际上都是天使的战车,晨曦和晚霞的每缕光芒都来自上帝的宝座。
Why dost thou not cast thy seed
为何不撒下你的种子,
And live in it merrily?
在这儿快乐地居住?
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1