- All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if you allow any discount?
你方报的都是FOB温哥华价,请问你们给不给折扣? - Isn't it possible to give us a little more discount?
难道就没有可能再多打一些折扣了吗? - If you are prepared to give me some allowance, I'll consider placing an order for 10,000 dozen.
如果你们愿意减价的话,我可以考虑订购10 000打。 - Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terms.
如果贵方准备降价的话,我们也许就能成交。 - If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to conclude transaction at that price?
如果我告诉你一个比你们低的价格,你愿意以那个价格成交吗? - If the order is a substantial one, how much will you come down?
如果订购数量相当大,你们可以降价多少? - May we suggest that you make some allowance on yourquoted prices?
我方能建议贵方的报价降低一些吗? - If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up, can you give us aspecial discount?
如果我方订购2000打以上的话,贵方能否给我们一个特殊折扣? - If our order is more than 10,000 MT, will you give us an additional 6% commission?
如果我方订购1万吨以上的话,贵方能否额外给我方6%的佣金? - We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozen.
我方购买6000 打的话,希望贵方能给我方一些折扣。 - We'd like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.
鉴于我方的定货量很大,希望能降价。 - Since the present market is so weak, you'll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
由于目前的市场那么不景气,如果贵方需要我方增加销售量的话,就必须降价。 - We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
希望贵方能报自行车的最低价。 - We invite quotation of the lowest price.
我们恳请报出最低价。 - Maywe suggest that you could perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
我们能建议贵方对所报价格打些折扣吗? - If you reduce the price by 2%, I think we can do 20 MT.
如果贵方降价 2%的话,我认为我方可以购买20吨。 - If possible, we'd like to ask for a reduction of $5.50 per MT.
可能的话,我们希望每吨能降价 5.5 美元。 - If you are willing to give me a 5% reduction, l'll order 5,000 dozen.
如果你们愿意减价5%,我就订购5000打。 - The sugar of French make has been sold at the level of $98 per long ton. If you can reduce your limit by, say 8%, we might come to terms.
法国生产的砂糖一直是以每长吨 98 美元销售的。如果贵方能降价的话,比如说8%,我们也许能达成交易。 - We would very much like to place further orders with you if you could bring down your prices by 15%. Otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.
如你方降价15%,我方就很愿意继续向贵方下单,不然的话,我们只得将我方购货要求转向其他货商。 - No one can do business at such unreasonably high prices. You have to cut them down by at least 10%, I'm afraid.
没有人会以那么不合理的高昂价格做生意。恐怕你们至少要降价 10%。 - We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5% commission.
如果贵方能给我方 5%佣金的话,我方可以向贵方试订。 - Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.
只有降价 10%以上才有可能吸引更多的客户来购买贵方的产品。 - We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 units per season.
如果我方每个季度的订货超过2500套的话,希望报价能打9 折。 - We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if weorder more than 10,000 sets.
如果我方订购1万套以上的话,希望贵方能给予我方2%的特别折扣。 - Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalogue.
请按商品目录上的价格打9.5折。 - Hope that you will make at least a 4% reduction on your quotation, or business is not possible.
希望你方将报价至少降低4%,否则无法达成交易。 - We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% on the contract price.
我们只能按合同价的8折价格接受货物。 - If you can lower your limit by 5%, business is hopeful.
如果贵方能降价 5%,成交才有希望。 - We will place our order with you if you could lower your price to £1,200 per MT.
如果贵方能将价格降为每吨1200英镑,我们就向你方订购。