区别辨析 if you/he/it/they... will..., if I/he/it/you... should... 与 if I/you/he/they... would...

 (1) if you/he/it/they... will...可以表示从句中主语的意愿、意志、决心、倾向等。

  • If you will be kind enough to wait, I'll have your luggage brought in.
    如果你愿意等,我就叫人把你的行李拿进来。
  • If you will grant my request, I shall esteem it a great favour.
    如果您肯同意我的请求,我将认为那是一份美意。
  • If he will have it so, I have to agree with him.
    如果他执意如此,我只好同意他。

 (2) if he/they will/will not...可以表示单纯将来,这时或者主句中表示现在情况,或者从句表示主句动作的结果。

  • If he won't arrive this morning, why should we be waiting here?
    如果他今天上午不来,我们为什么要在这里等呢?
  • If it will make you happier, I'll stop smoking.
    如果戒烟能让你(更)高兴,我就戒了它。

 (3) if I/he/it/you... should...意思是“万一”,表示事情发生的可能性不大。

  • If you should run into Peter, tell him to ring me (up).
    万一你碰到彼得,让他给我打电话。
  • If we should fail in this plan, what should we do?
    万一这项计划失败,我们该怎么办?

 (4) if I/you/he/they... would...也表示从句中主语的意愿、意志,相当于汉语的“愿意,肯”,与用will意思差不多,只是比用will或者表示把握性不大,或者与现在情况相反,或者口气更委婉。

  • I'd be grateful if you would give me a little help.
    如果你肯给我一点帮助,我将非常感激。
  • He could do so, if he would .
    如果他愿意的话,他可以这么做。
  • If you would come to our help, I should appreciate it.
    如果你肯来帮忙,我将不胜感激。
  • Pass me that box, if you would .
    如果你愿意,把那盒子递给我。