英文诗歌 | Song to Celia 给西丽雅(中英对照)
你用你的眼神和我含情
我用我的眼神和你对饮
或者在杯中留一个吻
你用你的眼神和我含情
我用我的眼神和你对饮
或者在杯中留一个吻
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;
那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去
I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,
我独自散步——我站着观望星星。
Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。
“Why so?” someone asked.
“为何这样分?”有人问道。
I wandered lonely as a cloud
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云
“I just don’t understand my parents,” said a downcast college student to a friend.
“我真不明白我的父母亲。”一个灰心丧气的大学生对一位朋友说。
《失乐园》(Paradise Lost)以史诗一般的磅礴气势揭示了认得原罪与堕落。始终叛逆之神撒旦,因为反抗上帝的权威被打入地狱,却好不屈服,为复仇寻至伊甸园。
A young woman brought her fiance home to meet her parents.
一个年轻女人将未婚夫领到家里见她的父母亲。
Mine are the night and morning,
我拥有黑夜与清晨,
The pits of air, the gulf of space,
大气的沟壑,空间的深渊,
Three friends arrive at the Pearly Gates at the same time. As part of their orientation to heaven, St. Peter asks what kind of remarks they would most like to hear from their family and friends at their
funerals.
三个朋友同时到达了天国门,圣彼得问在他们的葬礼上最想听到家人和朋友说什么话。
爱情诗,都是为一个已故之人所写。
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1