
英文诗歌 | O Solitude! 哦,孤独(中英对照)
O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,
O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,
A highway patrol officer stopped a speeding motorist.
一名公路巡警拦住一个超速行驶的摩托车手。
Success is counted sweetest
从未成功的人认为,
By those who ne'er succeed.
成功的滋味甜美无比。
A man bought a grandfather clock from an antique shop.
一个男人从一家古玩店买了一只旧挂钟。
Come live with me and be my love,
请与我同栖,为我最爱
“The paper boy is downstairs to collect for last month,” she replied wearily.
“报童在楼下收上个月的费用。”她疲倦地说。
2023年7月28日中午,国家主席习近平和夫人彭丽媛在四川省成都市金牛宾馆举行宴会,欢迎出席成都第31届世界大学生夏季运动会开幕式的国际贵宾。
“What kind of position are you seeking?” asked the manager.
“你想要什么样的职位?”经理问道。
Q: What does a mobster buried in cement soon become?
问:一个暴徒被埋在水泥里马上会变成什么?
Salesman: Little boy, is your mother at home?
推销员:小家伙,你妈妈在家吗?
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1