英语笑话 | 我一生最大的遗憾
A famous writer was traveling in a train with two very talkative women.
一个著名作家和两个健谈的女人同坐一列火车。
A famous writer was traveling in a train with two very talkative women.
一个著名作家和两个健谈的女人同坐一列火车。
Without much ado, the sergeant got in and then said, “Do you want to sleep single or
married?”
军士干脆地上了床,说:“你想按已婚方式还是按单身方式睡?”
一天,一位大学心理学教授在他新教的班上问:“你们中有谁认为自己很蠢,请站起来好吗?”
A young businessman had just started his own firm.
一个年轻的生意人刚开办了一家公司。
“Married!” said a meek voice in the crowd.
“结过婚的!”人群中一个温顺的声音说。
A speaker was giving a speech on the difference between man and woman. He said, “Man is like the thumb, and woman is like the little finger…”
一位演讲者正在做男女有别的演讲。他说:“男人像大拇指,女人像小拇指⋯⋯”
理查德不太聪明,所以好多人都拿他开心。在一个漆黑的夜晚,男孩们让他顺着手电筒的光柱往上爬。
The pedestrian called out, “Where are you now?” He meant to ask his friend’s address.
步行者大声问道:“你现在在哪里?”他是想问朋友的住址。
A: Mr. Brown died yesterday, are you going to attend his funeral?
甲:布朗先生昨天去世了,你去参加他的葬礼吗?
“Dear me, how could a woman be so ugly?”
“天呐,天下竟有这样丑的女人!”
“But, madam, let me…” began the man.
“可是,太太,让我⋯⋯”老人开口说道。
The following Sunday he began by looking around the people in the church and asking which of them had read the seventeenth chapter of St. Mark.
下一个礼拜天,一开始他就环顾教堂里所有的信徒,问他们中间哪些人读了《马可福音》第17 章。
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1