英语笑话 | 你对你的小乔治可真有耐心
“You’ll have to take care of the baby today,” a woman told her husband, I’m not feeling well.”
“今天你得照看孩子,”女人对丈夫说,“我今天不舒服。”
“You’ll have to take care of the baby today,” a woman told her husband, I’m not feeling well.”
“今天你得照看孩子,”女人对丈夫说,“我今天不舒服。”
“Apple pie. Have a bite?” said the sentry, good-naturedly.
哨兵和气地说:“苹果馅饼,来一口怎么样?”
The man put out his tongue and the doctor looked at it quickly.
那人伸出舌头,医生很快地看了看。
Bobby: Dad, I’m too tired to do my homework.
博比:爸爸,我太累了,不想做功课。
Teacher: I hope didn’t see you looking at someone else’s paper, Jack.
教师:杰克,我希望我刚才没看见你偷看别人的试卷。
Dentist: Please stop howling. I haven’t even touched your tooth yet.
牙医:请你不要再嚎叫了!我还没碰你的牙呢。
“Ask your mother,” came the reply. “She puts everything away.”
“问你妈妈去,”他回答道,“她把东西都收起来了。
Two friends were out hunting and one was always bragging about what a good shot he was.
两个朋友外出打猎,其中一个总是夸耀自己的好枪法。
An American touring in the Sahara was dressed in a bathing suit. An Arabian gazed at him in amazement.
一位美国游客正身着泳装在撒哈拉沙漠观光。一个阿拉伯人惊奇地看着他。
Mother: Why were you kept after school today, Johnny?
妈妈:今天放学后你为什么要被留下来,约翰尼?
“她管她的那只狗和她丈夫都叫同一个昵称,肯定会经常造成混乱的。”
什么!又要买一件新衣服?你有没有想过我去哪儿弄钱给你买衣服呢?
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1