区别辨析 get/want one's own way, have/go/take one's own way 与 have everything/it one's own way

 (1) get/want one's own way表示“(能或想)按自己的意愿行事”。

  • That child always cries if you don't let her get her (own) way .
    那个小孩,若不依着她,她就哭。
  • If you give way to your children too often, they will fall into the bad habit of wanting their own way in every situation.
    如果你对孩子经常让步,他们就会养成事事任意的坏习惯。

 (2) ①have/go/take one's own way均表示“按自己的意愿行事;按自己的想法做事”。

  • Mrs. Hill and her husband went/had their own ways in everything they did.
    希尔夫人和她丈夫做什么事情都是按自己的意愿去做的。
  • Jim had shown an inclination, from the very first, to go his own way .
    吉姆从一开始就表现出一种倾向——按自己的意愿行事。
  • Mind your own business, let him go/take his own way .
    别管闲事,让他按自己的想法去做。

②have everything/it one's own way表示“一切按自己的意愿行事”,用it时,指某一具体的事情。

  • He likes to have everything his own way .
    他喜欢什么事都按自己的意愿办。
  • Oh, have it your own way — I'm tired of arguing.
    哦,你自己想怎么办就怎么办吧。我不想再争论了。