区别辨析 see in (in作副词) 与 see in (in作介词)

 (1) see in (in作副词)可表示:

①看见室内(的人或物),其反义词为see out。

  • Close the curtains if you turn on the light, so that no one can see in while I change my dresses.
    如果你打开灯的话,就把窗帘拉上,这样我在里面换衣服时就没人能够看见了。
  • The window is so dirty that I can't see out .
    窗户这么脏,我一点也看不见外面。

②把(某人)领进(房屋等),这时也可用see into或show in(此处in为副词)。

  • When my visitors arrive, see/show them in /into my office, will you?
    我的客人到来时,把他们领进来/领进我的办公室,好吗?

③引导(司机)进入(某地),也可用see into,反义语为see out。

  • The garage doors are rather narrow, you'd let me see you in /see you into it.
    车库门相当窄,让我领你进去。

 (2) see in (in作介词)表示:

①看见……里面的(人或物)。

  • The face that you see in the mirror every day is not the same face that other people see on you.
    你每天在镜中看见的与别人看见你的并不是一样的面孔。
  • I could see you in the water, standing behind me.
    我能看见你在水中的影子,你正站在我身后。
  • At last I saw the book I wanted most in a bookstore.
    我终于在一家书店里看到了我最想要的那本书。

②看中、喜欢上(某人、某物)的原因或理由。

  • Some modern popular music is so noisy and tuneless that I wonder what the young people see in it.
    有些现代流行音乐那么嘈杂不成调,我不知年轻人为什么喜欢它。
  • I wonder why Betty fell in love with him: I'll never know what she sees in him.
    我不明白贝蒂为什么爱上了他:我永远也不知道她看中了他什么。

③see sb./sth. in a better/new/different light意思是“改变对某人或某物的看法”,常表示由于新的了解使某人的看法变好。

  • saw his behavior in a different light when I learned how ill he was at the time.
    当我了解到当时他病得有多么重时,我对他的行为有了不同的看法。
  • Having gained new hope, I am trying to see life in a better light .
    在获得新的希望之后,我努力更好地看待生活。
  • Talks between teachers and parents are aimed at getting both to see the children in a new light .
    教师与家长之间的交流旨在使双方对孩子有个新的认识。