区别辨析 trouble about/over, trouble one's head about, trouble with, worry about/over, worry oneself sick/silly about/over, bother oneself about/with, be bothered about/with 与 bother one's head about/with

(1) ①trouble about/over意为“为……费事(心);为……担心”,其中trouble可用作不及物动词,也可用作及物动词(后接反身代词宾语)。

  • Just call and see me when you feel inclined. Don't trouble(yourself) about writing (don't trouble to write) first.
    想来时打个电话来看我就行,不用麻烦事先写信。
  • She can look about herself. You needn't trouble about/over her.
    她能照顾好自己,你不用为她费心。
  • Please don't trouble yourself about that one little mistake, you're forgiven.
    不要为那个小错误担心,我已原谅你了。

②也可用be troubled about/over表示相同的意思。

  • She was greatly troubled about her husband's safety.
    她非常担心丈夫的安全。
  • I'm rather troubled about our teacher's health.
    我很担心我们老师的健康。

 (2) trouble one's head about是成语,意为“为……烦心”。

  • Hans never troubled his head about these things.
    汉斯从不为这些事烦心。
  • You needn't trouble your head about that. Let me handle it.
    你不用为这事烦心,我来处理吧。

 (3) ①trouble with意为“费事(做某事)”。

  • I have a good breakfast and a good meal in the evening, but never trouble with lunch.
    我早餐和晚餐都吃得美美的,但从不费事做午餐。

②trouble sb. with sth.意为“为……麻烦某人”。

  • I don't want to trouble you with all my little difficulties, but I wonder if you could help me just once more?
    我不想事事都麻烦你,但不知你能不能再帮我这一次?

③be troubled with意为“受……之苦/折磨”。

  • Jane has been troubled with bad dreams recently.
    简近来噩梦缠身。
  • She has been troubled with a bad toothache.
    她饱受牙痛之苦。

 (4) ①worry about/over指“为……担心、发愁、烦心”。

  • The rich needn't worry about/over money.
    富人不用为钱财而发愁。
  • Why worry about the future? There's nothing you can do about it.
    为何要为将来而烦心?那是你无能为力的事。
  • She worries far too much about her health.
    她太过于担心她的健康了。

②be worried about/over意思相同。

  • I'm very much worried about how to get the money to be needed for the fitting up.
    让我非常发愁的是如何弄到装修所需的钱。

 (5) worry oneself sick/silly over/about指“为……急/愁坏了”,也可说be worried sick/silly about/over。

  • Some students worry themselves sick about/over the coming exams, and so don't do as well as they should.
    有些学生考前很紧张,所以发挥不出应有水平。
  • She was worried sick about her husband driving the car tonight on the wet roads.
    路面湿滑,她丈夫今晚驾车出去,她担心坏了。

 (6) bother about/with指“为……麻烦、烦心”。

  • Don't bother about/with it.
    不要为此而烦心。
  • You needn't bother about coming up. You can ring up.
    你不用麻烦过来,打个电话就行了。
  • You needn't bother about/over seeing me off.
    你不用麻烦去送我。
  • Don't bother about/over these letters, they're not urgent.
    不必为这些信件烦心,不是急件。

 (7) bother oneself about/with, be bothered about/with, bother one's head about/with意思都是“为……费心”。

  • Don't bother yourself about/with the arrangements for the meeting. I'm organizing it all.
    你不要为会议的安排费心了,我会把一切组织好的。
  • I don't bother my head about that kind of things. They hold no interest for me.
    我才不劳神去想那种事,我对此没兴趣。
  • The affair is unimportant, and certainly not worth bothering your pretty little head about !
    这事无足轻重,当然也不值得你费心!