区别辨析 trouble to do sth., bother to do sth., trouble sb. to do sth., bother sb. to do sth. 与 go out of one's way to do sth.

 (1) trouble to do sth.和bother to do sth.意思都是“费心做某事”。

  • Don't trouble/bother to come. I'm all right.
    不用麻烦过来,我好好的呢。
  • Didn't you trouble to read the directions?
    你没费点事看看说明书吗?
  • Don't bother to get dinner for me tonight. I'll dine/eat out.
    不用费心给我准备晚饭,我在外面吃。
  • You needn't bother to ask me. You can do whatever you like as long as you think fit.
    你不必费心来问我,只要你觉着合适,你就做任何你想做的事。

 (2) trouble sb. to do sth.和bother sb. to do sth.意思都是“麻烦、打扰某人做某事”。

  • That fellow is always bothering me to lend him money.
    那个家伙总是麻烦我借钱给他。
  • May I trouble you to shut the door?
    麻烦一下,把门关上好吗?

 (3) go out of one's way to do sth.意为“不怕麻烦、想方设法、特意或特别努力地做某事”,也可用go out of one's way for sb.,意思是“为某人想方设法,(不怕)麻烦”。

  • We both sides are going out of our way to reach an agreement.
    我们双方都将努力达成共识。
  • It was good of you to go out of your way to meet us at the station.
    你真好,不怕麻烦来车站接我们。
  • Please don't go out of your way for me.
    请不要为了我而格外麻烦。
  • Jim didn't like Jack, and he went out of his way to say bad things about Jack.
    吉姆不喜欢杰克,故意去说杰克的坏话。