英语笑话 | 现在该你吹口哨了
In the train Nick often put his head out of the window.
在火车上,尼克经常把头伸出窗外。
In the train Nick often put his head out of the window.
在火车上,尼克经常把头伸出窗外。
One day in class, the teacher assigned his students to write a composition—If I Am A Manager.
一天,在课堂上,老师让学生们写一篇作文——《如果我是经理》。
Teacher: Can you tell me anything about the great scientists of the 18th century?
老师:你能告诉我一些关于18世纪伟大科学家的事情吗?
Teacher: Jimmy, what are the three words which pupils use most often at school?
老师:吉米,学生在学校最常使用的三个词是什么?
“Look here, waiter, I just found a collar-button in my soup.”
“看这里,服务员,我刚刚在汤里发现了一个领扣。”
A soldier went to his colonel and asked for leave to go home to help his wife with the housecleaning.
一名士兵向他的上校请假回家帮助他的妻子打扫房间。
“Give me a dime for a cup of coffee?” asked the hobo the plainclothesman.
“给我一角硬币买杯咖啡好吗?”流浪汉向便衣警察讨要。
Jim: My brother has an important job. He works with 50 000 people under him.
吉姆:我哥哥有一份重要的工作。他手下有5万名员工。
“How did you make your neighbor keep his hens in his own yard?”
“你是如何让你的邻居把他的母鸡养在自家院子里的?”
“How did Blank lose the fingers of his right hand?”
“布兰克是怎么失去右手手指的?”
A nearsighted man lost his hat in a strong wind. He gave chase.
一个近视眼的人在大风中失去了帽子。他追了上去。
Leaving my four-year-old son in the house, I ran out to throw something in the trash.
我把四岁的儿子留在家里,跑出去把东西扔进垃圾桶。
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1