
英语笑话 | 昨晚窃贼闯入我家
Poet: Burglars broke into my house last night.
诗人:昨晚窃贼闯入我家。
Poet: Burglars broke into my house last night.
诗人:昨晚窃贼闯入我家。
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents.
小罗伯特向他妈妈要两分钱。
A convict’s wife asked the prison warden to give her husband an easier job.
一名罪犯的妻子请求监狱长给她丈夫一份轻松的工作。
Patient: I’m so frightened— this is my first operation.
病人:我好害怕,这是我第一次做手术。
One’s wife could not read the thermometer, but she took her husband’s temperature with it and gave a call to the doctor.
某人的妻子看不懂体温计,但她用体温计量了量丈夫的体温,然后给医生打电话。
“You’re sacked.”
“你被解雇了。”
“There’s a leaky roof in my office.”
“我办公室的屋顶漏水。”
A boastful American from Texas was being shown the sights of London by a taxi-driver.
一位来自得克萨斯州喜欢自吹自擂的美国人正在出租车司机的带领下参观伦敦的景点。
There was once a local government official who loved his only son very much.
曾经有一个地方政府官员非常爱他的独子。
Mother: I sent my little boy for two pounds of plums and you gave him a pound and a half.
母亲:我给我的小儿子要了两磅李子,而你给了他一磅半。
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1