英文诗歌 | After Apple-Picking 摘苹果后(中英对照)
My long two-pointed ladder's sticking through a tree
长梯穿过树顶,竖起两个尖端
My long two-pointed ladder's sticking through a tree
长梯穿过树顶,竖起两个尖端
Two little boys were looking at an abstract painting in an art shop.
两个小男孩正在一家美术店里看一张抽象画。
Death be not proud, though some have called thee
死神,你莫骄傲,尽管有人说你
Mighty and dreadful, for, thou art not so,
如何强大,如何可怕,你并不是这样;
A teacher, a petty thief and a lawyer all died and went to Pearly Gates.
一名教师、一个小偷和一名律师都死了,他们一块到了天国门口。
你用你的眼神和我含情
我用我的眼神和你对饮
或者在杯中留一个吻
Gone are the days when my heart was young and gay;
那些心头年轻、无忧无虑的日子已离我远去
I walk by myself--I stand and look at the stars,
我独自散步——我站着观望星星。
Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet;
在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。
She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.
她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。
“Why so?” someone asked.
“为何这样分?”有人问道。
I wandered lonely as a cloud
我孤独地漫游,像一朵云
“I just don’t understand my parents,” said a downcast college student to a friend.
“我真不明白我的父母亲。”一个灰心丧气的大学生对一位朋友说。
《失乐园》(Paradise Lost)以史诗一般的磅礴气势揭示了认得原罪与堕落。始终叛逆之神撒旦,因为反抗上帝的权威被打入地狱,却好不屈服,为复仇寻至伊甸园。
Copyright © 2025 | Sitemap | 鄂ICP备2020020141号-1